Commercial Real Estate
Real estate investors and lenders need the support of a Bergen County commercial real estate attorney that understands the complexities of commercial real estate transactions. Pedrani Law has the experience to handle every aspect of commercial estate transactions for investors and lenders of all sizes. We support our client's success from beginning to end. These are some of the services we provide to commercial real estate clients:
- Reviewing and drafting real estate contracts and leases;
- Reviewing and drafting purchase and sale agreements;
- Reviewing and drafting offering plans;
- Reviewing financial statements;
- Mortgage and real estate financing;
- Title examinations and lien searches;
- Real estate closings; and
- Real estate disputes.
Whether you're leasing a storefront or buying an apartment complex, Pedrani Law can help make your real estate transaction a success with our attentive support for your project from start to finish.
Retail and Commercial Leasing
Pedrani Law represents both commercial landlords and tenants with services that include structuring, drafting and negotiating anchor leases, in-line leases, ground leases, subleases, triple net leases, outparcel leases, and master leases. We also help our clients with lease amendments and agreements incidental to their leases.
Purchases, Sales, and Financing
Real estate in the Greater New York area is more competitive and complex than other parts of the country. That's why it's important to hire a firm that has experience with the intricacies of zoning, real estate taxes, exemption, and title issues in the area. These are some of the services we provide:
- Purchases and sales for commercial or mixed use properties;
- Drafting, negotiation, and review of commercial real estate contracts and closing documents;
- Purchases made with real estate holdings;
- Forming real estate LLC's and other business entities;
- Title and survey review;
- Review of air rights, tax issues, environmental concerns, restrictions on use of property and other related issues; and
- Legal aspects of developing a site including zoning, permits, tax abatements and economic development issues.
Real Estate Disputes
We are committed to finding the most cost-effective solutions to real estate disputes. This unique approach is what sets up apart from many of our competitors that run up large bills litigating matters that could have been resolved with negotiation or mediation. These are some of the types of real estate disputes we handle:
- Breach of contracts issues involving commercial leases and partnership agreements;
- Property rights issues such as disputes over easements, property lines, water and sewer lines, air rights and title defects;
- Municipal approval issues such as zoning, municipal development codes, land use and environmental impact; and
- Real estate financing and development issues such as construction claims, mechanics liens and shareholder/member litigation.
Bergen County Commercial Real Estate Attorney
You can count on Pedrani Law to handle your commercial real estate transactions and disputes with the highest level of professionalism. Call 201-466-2641 today for a free consultation.